3. Your personal data are processed pursuant to principles specified particularly in Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal details and on the free movement of such data and repeal to Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as: “the GDPR”.
1. When asking you for your details, the Company always specifies the purpose for which it needs them. The Company collects only the data necessary for implementation of a particular service and they are used only for its purposes.
2. The Company shall collect personal data solely in specified, clearly defined and justified purposes; it shall not use such data in a way extending beyond those purposes.
3. Collected information will include only pieces of information adequate, crucial, and for the sake of the purpose for which the information is collected. If it becomes necessary, the Company shall take any reasonable action in order to verify the accuracy and validity of collected personal data.
1. The recipients of your personal data are solely entities that must know them due to execution of occupational activities. Data are secured against their unauthorized disclosure.
2. Personal data can be handed over only within the scope that is necessary and only to entities that must have access to them to guarantee high quality of services offered on the website, especially to IT service providers. All partners that process personal data under entrustment agreements for personal data processing act solely upon the administrator’s instructions and ensure data safety. Your personal data shall not be handed over to third parties for their own use.
3. The administrator shall reserve the right to disclose selected information that may constitute personal data to proper authorities or third parties pursuant to the provisions of the applicable law.
1. Your personal data shall not be stored for a period longer than it is necessary to achieve the goals for which the data were collected or longer than it is specified by law.
1. The Company has taken proper steps to ensure confidentiality, safety, and integrity of your personal data. The access to personal data is limited to persons who must know them and who are required to comply with these principles.
2. The Company makes a lot of effort to guarantee that your personal data are not altered, breached, or improperly used by third parties who are unauthorized to access them.
The administrator of User’s personal data processed due to the use of the website is MDDP Outsourcing Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw, al. Solidarności 171, 00-877 Warsaw.
1. In all matters regarding the processing of personal data and exercising the rights connected with data processing, you can contact us via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the following postal address: MDDP Outsourcing, al. Solidarności 171, 00-877 Warsaw.
1. Due to the use of services and functions on the website mddp-outsourcing.pl, your personal data shall be processed for the purposes, on the basis, and for the period of the services and functions that the processing of personal data is connected with.
|Service or function that the processing of personal data is connected with||Purpose of processing||Legal basis||Period of processing|
|Contact form||Contact with the user for purposes specified during completion of the form or for other purposes related to the indicated query||consent given, Art. 6 section 1 letter a of the GDPR||until the consent is revoked|
|Access to the content uploaded on the website (necessary and functional cookies)||Saving cookie files on the User’s device for analytical and functional purposes||administrator’s justified interest, Art. 6 section 1 letter f of the GDPR, justified interest of the administrator means maintenance and improvement of the functions of the website, generation of aggregated statistics, analyses of the traffic on the website, login authentication and saving the User’s session, ensuring safety||until removed by the user|
1. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for execution of the above-mentioned purposes connected with the use of the service and functionality of the website.
1. You are entitled to:
2. If the data are processed under a given consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time. The consent can be revoked by sending a form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. You can delete cookie files on your own in the browser settings. The withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing that has been conducted based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
3. Due to your particular situation, you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your data based on the justified interest of the administrator. The administrator will no longer be able to process such personal data, unless the administrator proves the existence of important legally justified grounds for the processing, where such grounds are precedent to interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject or grounds to determine, pursue, or protect claims.
4. In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact the data administrator or the data protection officer. The contact details have been specified above.
1. Personal data may be disclosed only to the necessary extent and only to those entities that need to have access to it in order to ensure the high quality of services offered on the site.
2. All partners who process personal data on the basis of entrustment agreements for the processing of personal data act solely on the instructions of the controller and ensure data security.
3. Your personal data is not transferred to external parties for their own use.
4. Your personal data provided in the contact form, if you give your consent, may be transferred to companies in the MDDP group only if the content of the inquiry or the calculation of the offer relates to the scope of their activities.
5. Your personal data provided in the contact form may also be provided to partner companies working with MDDP Outsourcing for the purpose of providing an offer.
6. The partner companies referred to in point 5 are:
FlexiProject spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością s.k. regarding project management solutions and systems,
Flexi Solutions spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością. s.k. regarding issues and systems that support management reporting, financial reporting, budgeting and consolidation.
MDDP Michalik Dłuska Dziedzic i Partnerzy Spółka Doradztwa Podatkowego Spółka Akcyjna in the field of business advisory, including tax advisory services such as, in particular, PIT, CIT, VAT, transfer pricing and due diligence.
Osborne Clarke Olkiewicz Świerzewski i Wspólnicy S.K.A in the field of business advisory, including law advisory services such as, in particular labour law and employment of employees.
1. “Cookie” files (so-called cookies) stand for IT data, especially text files, that are saved by the web browser you use on the terminal equipment (e.g. a computer, smartphone, tablet); they are used to collect data about the use of the website mddp-outsourcing.pl in order to improve its functionality and the offered services. Cookie files do not contain data about your identity; however, they allow identification of the device that established connection with the website.
2. The data saved in cookie files include information on the way in which you use the website (displayed sub-pages and contents), the date and time of visits, as well as other information on your activity on the platform.
3. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, the storage period on the terminal device, and a unique number.
1. Upon the user’s consent, cookie files are used in order to adjust the contents of websites to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites. Such files are also used to generate anonymous, aggregated statistics which help in understanding the manner in which the user uses the websites, which allows improving their structure and contents, with the exclusion of personal identification of the user.
Cookie files can be distinguished according to:
1. Significance for implementation of the service:
Necessary – files are absolutely necessary for the correct functioning of the website or functions that the user intends to use.
Functional – files are important to keep the website operational:
Business – such files allow implementation of a business model, which will be the basis for making the website available; when blocked, not all functions of the website will become unavailable, but the services provision level will decrease due to the lack of the website owner’s possibility to execute the revenue that subsidizes the operation of the website. This category includes, e.g. advertising cookies.
2. Time for which the cookies will be stored on the user’s terminal equipment:
As a rule, there are two types of used cookie files – “session” and “persistent”. The first type includes temporary files that are stored on the user’s device until he or she logs out from the website or the software (web browser) is closed. Persistent files are stored on the user’s device for the whole period set in the parameters of cookie files or until they are manually removed by the user.
Temporary cookies (session cookies) – are stored for the time during which the browser is being used (session), they are erased once the browser is closed.
Permanent cookies (persistent cookies) – are not deleted when the browser is closed and they remain on the user’s device for a fixed period.
3. Origins, meaning the administrator that manages the cookie files
Own cookies (first party cookies) – placed directly by the owner of the visited website.
External cookies (third-party cookies) – placed by external entities when the components of their websites are triggered by the website owner.
4. Their purpose:
Configuration of the website – files allow setting functions and services on the website.
Safety and reliability of the website – files allow verification of authenticity and optimization of the website’s performance.
Session status – files allow saving information on the users who visit the website. Such files may most often refer to visited web pages or possible error messages displayed on some web pages. Cookie files that are used to save the so-called session status help in improving the service and increasing the convenience of browsing.
Processes – files allow efficient operation of the website and its available functions.
Marketing – files allow displaying advertisements that are more interesting for the users and, at the same time, more valuable for publishers and advertisers; files also allow personalization of advertisements and can be used to display advertisements outside the web pages of the website (domain).
Localization – files allow adjusting the displayed information to the user’s location.
Analysis and assessment, audit of popularity – files help in understanding the user’s preferences and, through analyses, improving and developing the products and services. Usually, the website owner or the research agency anonymously gather information and process the data about trends, without identification of the personal data of individual users.
5. Interference with the user’s privacy:
Harmful – this group includes cookie files that: are required for the proper functioning of the website, are required to allow functions of the website that have nothing to do with user tracking.
Research – such files are used to track the users; the tracking does not include information on the identity of a specific user, but refers to the user profile based on the user’s network traffic.
1. In general, the software used to browse web pages allows, by default, storage of cookie files on the terminal equipment. Such settings can be changed in order to block the automatic handling of cookie files in the web browser settings or to inform on each instance when such cookies have been sent to the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods regarding handling of cookie files is available in the software settings (of the web browser). Limitation in the use of cookie files may affect some of the functions available on the website or result in some functions of the website or actions being unavailable.
2. One can uninstall cookie files stored on a computer by removing them one by one, according to types of cookies, or all at the same time. Below, we present the instruction on how to change the settings and remove cookie files in popular web browsers:
What is more, it is possible to adjust the web browser so that it will block cookie files and warn the user every time before they are to be installed. Individual browsers have different settings. The instruction regarding handling of cookie files can be found in the “Help” menu of the browser.